Inspire. Connect. Support.
TEAM Work Self-Employment Services works with people who are interested in self-employment and entrepreneurship: providing inspiration, connections, and support to help them reach success!
The three core staff at Self-Employment Services bring with them a combined 34 years of business and entrepreneurship counselling experience from their time at the former Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Network. In addition to this, they both have experience with many of their own business ventures, making them a knowledgeable resource.
TEAM Work Self-Employment Services is located in the Bayers Road Office and provides services throughout Nova Scotia. Meetings are available via telephone or virtually if you are unable to make it into our office.
The mission of Self-Employment Services is to promote and facilitate self-employment among people with disabilities. Our vision is a society where people with disabilities operate thriving businesses that enrich and contribute to the growth of the Nova Scotia economy.
Services offered by TEAM Work Cooperative Self-Employment Services include:
- One-on-one or group business coaching and brainstorming sessions.
- Networking sessions.
- Access to workshops and events hosted by the Self-Employment Services team.
- Delivery of the RISE Loan Program.
- Up-to-date information on funding sources.
- Assistance to get you started on building your own business plans and financial forecasts.
- Listing of external events and workshops coming up that are a great tool for self-employed individuals.